4/19/2014

U.S. Special Forces Struggle With Record Suicides

U.S. Special Forces Struggle With Record Suicides:
"The number of special operations forces committing suicide has held at record highs for the past two years, said Admiral William McRaven, who leads the Special Operations Command.
"And this year, I am afraid, we are on path to break that," he told a conference in Tampa. "My soldiers have been fighting now for 12, 13 years in hard combat. Hard combat. And anybody that has spent any time in this war has been changed by it. It's that simple.""


2 comments:

  1. What a terrible dirty secret that needs to be told again and again. I am so tired of a media that never acknowledges the price exacted by these endless wars ... I cannot stand to think of the people who gain from them and never care about the lives lost. I don't normally wish anyone ill, but these people could burn in hell, if there was one, and I would provide the coal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and I would provide the matches, Teresa.....

    ReplyDelete