2/21/2013

Suicide bombers kill three police in Iraq's Mosul city

Suicide bombers kill three police in Iraq's Mosul city - Yahoo! News:
"The violence is part of a recent wave of attacks that is stoking fears of a return to the intercommunal strife following the withdrawal of U.S. troops in December 2011.
Police sources said two of the bombers drove cars into checkpoints in the city of Mosul.
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a Shi'ite Muslim, is facing mass protests by disenchanted Sunnis and is at loggerheads with ethnic Kurds who run their northern region autonomously from Baghdad."


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:27 PM

    Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I
    provide credit and sources back to your website?
    My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would truly benefit from some of the information you
    provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Appreciate it!

    my web page wordpress grundlagenkurs

    ReplyDelete